Sani Sensitive and AB Vassilopoulos stand by the side of senior citizens with the social program “Enter”.
The Greek personal hygiene brand Sani Sensitive produced by Mega Disposables and AB Vassilopoulos support active ageing by implementing a new program specially developed for the senior citizens, named “Press Enter” in technology. This program aims to motivate and train senior people in digital era in collaboration with country’s municipalities and Open Care Centers for the senior citizens.
Initially the program is implemented in collaboration with the municipality of Athens and is addressed to the 4.500 officially registered members of the 25 Friendship Clubs. At successive stages it will continue to other municipalities as well.
The program “Press Enter” in collaboration with the municipality of Athens includes:
- Free computer lessons by experienced trainers, exclusively for the officially registered members of the 25 Friendship Clubs of municipality of Athens. The lessons will begin on 18th November, will take place separately at each Friendship Club and will be addressed to 15 members of each Club, with 2-hours duration, twice a week for one month. It is estimated that approximately 375 people will attend it.
- Donation of 10 computers which will be installed at 10 Friendship Clubs of the Municipality of Athens, in order to ensure the daily internet access by all Clubs.
- Participation to the electronic lottery for the Club members which participated in the program in order to win 25 tablets Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) SM-T510 Tablet 10.1″ WiFi Black.
More particularly, “Enter” program aims:
- To facilitate senior citizens’ everyday life.
- To bring them closer to their beloved ones by allowing them to use digital means.
- To teach them how to be informed and learn useful hobbies through Internet.
- To give them the possibility to make online shopping.
- To train them in safe internet navigation.
Personal care products, Sani Sensitive once again stand by the side of Senior Citizens with actions, suggesting to “Press Enter” in technology and the digital era. With this CSR action, Sani Sensitive promote active ageing in order for the senior citizens to be active in society, with the relative positive impacts on their health.