Sustainable development is for us at MEGA an integrated approach, where we seek through initiatives, actions and policies to have a long-term positive impact on the economy, society and the environment.
Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. For MEGA this is the main concern and main pillar of its daily operation.
Our company has adopted the United Nations Agenda for 2030, as expressed by the 17 Global Sustainable Development Goals for 2030. The priority is to achieve the Goals that are directly related to our activity, as well as the essential issues that arise from our operation, as reflected in our Corporate Responsibility Report.
MEGA has made it a priority to undertake sustainability initiatives, as a result of which it has invested in pioneer, tested technologies and raw materials suitable for the design of environmentally friendly personal hygiene products. This eco-friendly know-how has enabled us to build important contract manufacturing collaborations, as a trusted supplier of large multinational companies with an international presence, specialized in the production of eco-friendly products.
- We work daily to produce and offer to the consumers innovative Greek products of excellent quality.
- We operate in all stakeholder relationships with Integrity, Transparency and Reliability.
- We contribute to the strengthening of the Greek economy, through a continuous investment plan, economic growth, dynamic export activity and increase of jobs.
- We are constantly investing in a work environment that respects, trains and develops our 680 employees.
- We apply continuous targeted practices to minimize our environmental footprint.
- We implement social programs aimed at health and prevention, while we continuously support Vulnerable Social Groups.