Babylino Sensitive baby diapers have been specially designed to offer not only excellent absorbency and comfort, but also exceptional certified skin-friendly properties.
Designed with a special core with Dry Matrix technology, with a net of natural fibers, that blocks moisture inside.
Awarded the Product Safety Awarded by the European Commission, thereby acknowledging its extremely high level of safety for infant skin, after a strict evaluation by EU’s special jury.
Babylino Sensitive is the first disposable diaper in Europe to be Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified for the absence of more than 200 harmful substances. Tested according to the strictest criteria that correspond to products intended to babies aged between 0-3 years old.
Clinically tested, with excellent results after a 4 weeks study on babies under dermatologist and pediatrician supervision, by Dermatest Laboratory (Germany).
In responsibly sourced packaging: with 30% recycled material, 100% recyclable.
Recommended by the Hellenic Midwives Association.
Recommended by the Hellenic Society of Paediatric Dermatology.
- Dry Matrix technology, with a net of natural fibers, that blocks moisture inside, thus effectively reducing leaks.
- Soft, super absorbent topsheet.
- Anatomical shape.
- Ultra thin.
- 0% latex, 0% lotion, 0% parabens.
- Soft, elasticated side barriers.
- Anti-leak side leg cuffs.
- Cheerful designs, inspired by nature, printed with non – nitrogenous colors.
- With chamomile extract.
- 100% recyclable packaging / with 30% recycled material.