All around elastic Babylino Sensitive Pants combine effective protection, comfort and certified skin-friendliness.
They have been awarded with the Product Safety Award by the European Commission and they are the first disposable baby-pants in Europe to be Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified for the absence of more than 200 harmful substances. Tested according to the strictest criteria that correspond to products intended to babies aged between 0-3 years old.
They offer excellent fit and unique dryness in every movement. They feature an “all around elastic” waistline, extra absorbent core and an extra soft, hygienic cover. Ultra thin with anatomical shape, they help diaper change and potty training, as they can be easily pulled up and down.
Can be used also as overnight diapers, as they are specially designed for extra absorbency, leak protection and dryness needed after many hours of use at night. Tested by real night use simulation, in accredited independent laboratory.
In responsibly sourced packaging: 100% recyclable.
Recommended by the Hellenic Society of Paediatric Dermatology.
- Reinforced Dry Matrix core that locks moisture inside.
- All around elastic system Comfi-Fit for steady fit on baby’s body.
- Suitable to be used as “overnight diapers”. Tested by real night use simulation, in accredited independent laboratory.
- Soft and hygienic topsheet that keeps baby skin dry.
- Anatomical shape.
- Ultra thin.
- Chamomile extracts for extra skin-care.
- Soft, elasticated protective barriers.
- Perforated sides, for easier changing after use.
- Dermatologically tested.
- 100% recyclable packaging.