New Babylino Sensitive Cotton Soft product design is based on Pure Care System, which illustrates the entire system of tests, certifications and strict quality assurance procedures behind their production.
They contain pure cotton in the topsheet that comes in contact with baby’s sensitive skin with excellent skin friendly properties.
They offer high absorbency, thanks to their advanced technology and the ultra absorbent core.
The only diapers to receive a Product Safety Award from the European Commission and the 1st disposable diapers in Europe to be Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, for the absence of more than 200 harmful substances. Tested according to the strictest criteria that correspond to products intended to babies aged between 0-3 years old.
Clinically tested, with excellent results after a 4 weeks study on babies under dermatologist and paediatrician supervision, by Dermatest Laboratory (Germany).
Free from latex, lotion, parabens, EU 26 allergens.
Recommended by the Hellenic Society of Paediatric Dermatology.
- They contain pure cotton in the topsheet that comes in contact with baby’s sensitive skin.
- With the innovative Dry Matrix technology, that locks a large amount of moisture* inside the core, offering protection against leakage and the dryness sensitive baby skin needs, day and night.
- With wetness indicator, which changes colour, indicating when the diaper needs to be changed.
- Free from latex, lotion, parabens, EU 26 allergens.
- Anatomical shape.
- Ultra thin.
- Soft, elasticated side barriers.
- Anti-leak side leg cuffs.
- Cheerful designs, inspired by nature, printed with non – nitrogenous colors.
- 100% recyclable packaging from materials that promote circular economy.