Actions for Employees
Since our establishment, we have created a working environment that is fair, ensures the right working conditions and can enhance and develop the skills of our people. Based on our values “Respect”, “Integrity” and “Responsibility”, we provide equal opportunities, respect diversity and reward innovation, creativity and productivity. Additionally, MEGA is certified with ISO 45001 (International Occupational Health and Safety Management System).
As an official member of the United Nations Global Compact, MEGA is committed to implementing the ten fundamental principles of human rights, labor standards, the environment, and the fight against corruption.
In addition, through MEGA’s Code of Conduct, we clearly depict the values and principles of the company on a number of fundamentals, such as our values, our principles for employment, our business relationships, our responsibility for the environment and our responsibility for product safety.
At MEGA we systematically train our employees, while promoting a work environment that encourages and fosters open dialogue practices.
At the same time, the company supports employees to develop their talents and skills, and helps them face professional challenges, manage their careers and reach their full potential. The company tries in every way to inspire them, to encourage them, to reward them and to take care of them.
With a deep belief that only through continuous and specialized training of employees can the company achieve its goals, MEGA has set a specific training strategy, as well as a comprehensive plan for the development of talented employees with high potential.
Health and Safety
Occupational Health and Safety is an important priority for us. This is reflected in our certification with the ISO 45001 for the Health and Safety Management System.
In the context of this:
- We secure Health & Safety of all workspaces on a daily basis.
- We make sure that our facilities meet the necessary safety rules for the operation of our factory.
- We train our staff regarding Health & Safety issues in all workspaces.
- Our production unit is equipped with a first-aid station accessible during work hours, operating under the responsibility of the occupational physician, while there are also permanent wall pharmacies in all production halls.
- We provide our staff with the necessary personal protective equipment that must be used in specific departments.
- Each vehicle for the distribution of our products, owned by our company, has a fully equipped portable pharmacy and fire extinguishers.
- Our primary goal regarding the health and safety of our employees in our premises is zero accidents.
- At the same time, we provide the possibility of a free weekly medical check-up or counseling visit by the occupational physician, as well as audiometry and spirometry examinations at regular intervals.
- In addition, an annual ophthalmological examination is performed for forklift drivers, truck and van drivers and sales staff.